Start Your Career at Pioneer!
Do you have a passion for personal service? A commitment to West Virginia communities? Oh, and are you serious about not taking yourself too seriously?
When you work for Pioneer WV Federal Credit Union, you will join a team of talented professionals who are passionate about teamwork, outstanding service, and who embrace the opportunity to take charge of their careers.
You'll join an organization with a solid foundation — we've been serving members for over 76 years with a commitment that is unparalleled. We are performance driven and look to our team to drive Pioneer WV Federal Credit Union to even greater heights. Find out why Pioneer WV FCU was selected by the National Association of Federal Credit Unions as the 2012 Credit Union of the Year!
Pioneer WV FCU has an opening for a Senior Accountant located at our main office in Charleston, WV. The following requirements must be met to apply for this position:
Applicant would be responsible for the general ledger posting and financial reporting. Support monthly, quarterly and year end closing process. Preparing for financial audits and assisting in the audit process/requests. Ensure compliance with GAAP. Prepare various reports needed internally.
- Bachelor's degree in accounting or finance from an accredited college or university.
- Certified Public Accountant or Certified Public Accountant candidate preferred.
- Certified Management Accountant or Certified Management Accountant candidate preferred.
- Three years of prior experience in accounting preferably in a banking or credit union environment.
- Thorough knowledge of financial institution accounting concepts, practices, and financial reports.
- Ideal candidate will have extensive experience with complex spreadsheets.
Pioneer WV Federal Credit Union is searching for a highly motivated Financial Advocate. We believe our success depends on a team with unequaled expertise in delivering world class service to consumers in need of bettering their financial position in life.
This individual will provide a variety of services to the credit union's members. Primarily, these services include lending, creating new accounts relationships, trouble shooting and solving complex problems and situations, cross-selling products, and providing a personal, start-to-finish experience for the member. Oversee the daily work flow of the branch operations.
- Prior customer service experience preferred
- Possess an enthusiastic and professional attitude
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office suite applications
How to Apply
For consideration for the job(s) listed above please email your resume, references and salary requirements to Krystal Skiles at email@example.com.
Phone: 1-800-339-4378 ext. 2117; Fax: 304-347-7473.
Pioneer WV Federal Credit Union does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, pregnancy, age, disability, creed, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Pioneer takes affirmative action to increase ethnic, cultural, and gender diversity; to employ and provide equal opportunity to all employees.