Piggy banks are so 90s. Help your kids earn an “A” in Money 101 while having fun in an online financial fantasyland.
- Free, multi-level online game
- Designed for young savers ages 8 to 14
- Players learn real-life financial skills
- Bring home real-world prizes from your local Pioneer branch
- Each player's progress is tracked and recorded
- Follow your child's progress with a MoneyIsland Passport
- Includes lesson plans for classroom use
- Meets national standards for financial literacy
- Developed for students by an award-winning teacher
- Entire classrooms can play — and even win class-wide prizes!
MoneyIsland is more than a game. It's a bona-fide education tool. Just don't let your kids or students know. Not only does MoneyIsland meet the Jump$tart Coalition standards for Personal Financial Literacy, it comes complete with teacher lesson plans for immediate classroom use!
Teach real-life lessons — not chapter-by-chapter, but quest-by-quest!
- Eiffel Tower: Spend, Grow, and Give
- Great Wall of China: Wants, Needs, and Taxes
- Sphinx: Types of Income
- Atlantis: Using Credit Wisely
- Big Ben: Understanding Interest
- Acropolis: Building Wealth