Your accounts will never feel lonely thanks to digital banking. Keep an eye on funds 24/7, anywhere.
- Free, 24/7 Online Banking service for Pioneer members:
- Check balances
- View recent transaction history
- Transfer funds between your Pioneer accounts
- Access e-Statements
- And more!
- Includes FREE online Bill Pay service
- Make secure payments in seconds
- Schedule future or recurring payments
- Ensure payments are received on time
- Save money on postage
- Avoid paper clutter
- More secure than paper billing
- Fast, free, and secure service for members enrolled in online banking1
- Easily keep track of your finances anytime, anywhere:
- View account balances
- Review history
- Transfer funds between accounts
- Receive alerts
- Pay bills
- Deposit checks just by snapping a pic of the front and back of your check
- Available via any web-enabled cell phone or device
- Download our free app to get started: iPhone® | Android™
1Data carrier rates may apply.
- Save paper and save the environment
- Fast, free, and easy alternative to paper statements
- Easier to retrieve info when needed
- Eliminate a paper trail
- Reduce chances of fraud and identity theft
- Arrive faster than paper statements
- Simplify recordkeeping
- Easily access past statements
- Ability to download for permanent storage or print if needed
- Receive email notice when new statement is ready
- Pay in store using just your mobile device
- Completely secure; your card information is never shared with merchants
- Personal information stays safe, and you stay in control
- Your phone becomes your wallet, offering the same benefits and protections your card currently provides
- Hold your device up to a contactless card reader and use your personal passcode or your fingerprint to authorize the transaction
Get started in just a few steps:
- Download the Apple Pay®, Android Pay™, or Samsung Pay® app to your phone
- Create a secure login
- Add your Pioneer card information to the app
Need online banking help? Check out common questions.
Q: What do I do if I forget my password for online banking?
A: Contact Pioneer WV Federal Credit Union during business hours for a password reset.
Q: How do I reset my password for online banking?
A: Once you are logged into online banking, click on the 'Other Options' button. Then click on the 'Change Password' link.
Q: How long is my account history maintained in online banking?
A: Your transaction summary and e-Statements are archived for one year.
Q: How do I know it is secure?
A: Online banking can only be accessed by high-level browsers that support SSL (Secure Socket Layers). SSL is a very complex and high-end encryption technique that ensures your information is protected and can only be viewed by you. Browsers display security in different ways. It is best to check with your browser's help facility to determine how security is displayed to you. If your browser does not support secure sessions, you will not be able to access online banking.
Q: Can my account be blocked from access over the internet?
A: Yes, we can place a block on your account that will prevent anyone, including you, from accessing your account over the internet. Generally, a block is placed on the account when there are too many invalid password entries. Please contact the credit union to have your account unblocked.
Q: Can I see check images through online banking?
A: Yes, you will be able to see your check the next business day after the item has cleared. Checks can be viewed as follows: First, mouse over the check you would like to see and simply click the corresponding check number. You will then see an image of the front and back of the item.